Egg Nog Cinnamon Bread
A delicious treat for the Holidays, this Egg Nog Cinnamon bread is sure to be a hit!
Serve it up warm Christmas morning or for an evening snack for Holiday guests, no matter when you eat it this Egg Nog Cinnamon bread will be a new favorite recipe!
A delicious holiday recipe, this egg nog cinnamon bread is a delicious breakfast, dessert or snack!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup AE Classic Egg Nog
- 1 Tablespoon AE Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup AE Sour Cream
- Swirl Topping
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Icing Glaze
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons AE Classic Egg Nog
- Pre-heat the oven to 350. Prep a loaf or other small pan with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer combine all your dry ingredients and mix. Add in the wet ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add bread dough to prepared pan.
- In a small bowl combine swirl ingredients together – sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg & water. Spread it evenly over bread dough and then using a knife swirl it into the top of the dough to incorporate it into the bread.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean. Remove the bread from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the glaze ingredients by combining 1/2 cup powdered sugar with 1 tablespoon AE Classic Egg Nog. When the bread has cooled, pour the glaze over the top and serve. Enjoy!.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AE Dairy via RhythmOne. The opinions and text are all mine.