Ingredients for No Bake Pumpkin Pie Dip:
- Pumpkin Puree – Make sure to use a can of pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – I love the combination cinnamon, ginger, all spice and gloves, the smell just brings fall into my kitchen! If you’d like to make your own pumpkin pie spice this is a great recipe.
- Cool Whip – This recipe calls for 1 container of cool whip, make sure to take it out of the freezer 10 or so minutes before making the dip so it’s easy to mix.
- Vanilla Pudding Mix – You will use 1 package of vanilla instant pudding mix. You don’t have to make the pudding, rather, the mix is just an ingredients for this no bake pumpkin dip.
How make No Bake Pumpkin Pie Dip:
I love that this Pumpkin dip is made in a flash! The only step for this recipe is to mix all the ingredients together! I prefer to use my stand mixer with the whisk attachment. You don’t want to over beat it, just a few minutes on the lowest setting should do the trick.
Ideas for serving pumpkin dip:
As you can see in the photos I served this no bake pumpkin dip in a real pumpkin as a bowl! There is actually a glass bowl that is inside the pumpkin that I piped the pumpkin dip into so it wasn’t making the pumpkin soggy. I love how festive it is to use a carved pumpkin as a bowl. It’s not hard to do, just carve the top off, take out the filling and using a knife make a zig zag pattern around the top.
Taking the extra step to pipe the pumpkin dip into a bowl versus just scooping it with a spatula really does give it a little extra fancy. 🙂 Everyone will think you’re so extra, but doesn’t it look great?! You can use a gallon size ziplock bag if you don’t have a pastry bag, cut the end and stick a large piping tip into the bag from the inside.
What to serve with No Bake Pumpkin Pie Dip:
Here are some ideas of what to serve with this sweet dessert pumpkin dip:
- graham crackers
- vanilla wafers
- butter cookies
- ginger snaps
- biscoff cookies
- 1 4 oz pkg vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 container of cool whip
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 15oz can of pumpkin
- Graham crackers for serving
- Mix all the ingredients together, you do not make the pudding- just use the pudding mix and mix in with the other ingredients. I like to use my stand mixer for easy mixing, but a spatula and bowl would work just fine.
- Put the dip into a pastry bag to pipe into your pumpkin or bowl, or just spoon into a bowl to serve. Chill if not serving immediately, serve with graham crackers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a small commission if you purchase something I recommend. I would never recommend products I don't love and use!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 27Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 20mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 0g