This recipe for pulled pork is easy to make in the crock pot/slow cooker or the instant pot! It's a great recipe for a crowd and it's sure to become a staple dish in your house as it has in mine! This post contains affiliate links.
I love a good pulled pork sandwich and lately I've realized how versatile pulled pork is. I'm super excited to show you two ways to use this recipe, in this post I show you how to make the traditional pulled pork sandwich. Click over to get the recipe for pulled pork tacos with cilantro lime aioli, they are ahhmazing!
This easy recipe for pulled pork made in the crock pot/slow cooker or the instant pot is sure to become a family favorite!
- 1 4lb Boston Butt Pork Roast
- 1/4 cup Worchester Sauce
- 4 large cloves Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Coarse Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 cup your favorite BBQ Sauce
- Make the rub by combining Paprika, brown sugar, salt and pepper; mix with a fork. Set aside. Slice garlic into 8-10 slivers. Cut slits in pork roast and insert garlic slivers. Pat rub mixture on pork roast. Place the roast in the crockpot or instant pot. Pour worchester sauce over pork roast.
- Slow Cooker: Cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 3-4.
- Instant Pot: Cook at high pressure for 120 minutes.
- If you use a bone in roast remove it and any fat that may remain. With 2 forks shred the pork. Add Barbeque sauce and stir. Pile pork onto your bun or rolls, add coleslaw if you like for some crunch and additional flavor. Enjoy!
This recipe makes a ton so its great for family gatherings or just to have a lot of leftovers. Enjoy!