I love a good pulled pork sandwich and lately i've realized how versatile pulled pork is. I'm super excited to show you two ways to use this recipe, so make sure to check back to see some really delicious tacos. Today lets go the traditional route and just make a pulled pork sandwich, you can't go wrong there, right? This is a great weeknight meal, pop it in before you leave for work and its ready when you get home, easy peesy. Seriously its the best crockpot pulled pork i've made, so go ahead and try it!
One of the tricks to bringing the flavor in this recipe is to cut little slits into the roast and then insert garlic slivers into it. My mom taught me this recipe and we love it!
The Best CrockPot Pulled Pork
- 1 7-8lb Boston Butt Pork Roast
- 1/4 cup Worchester Sauce
- 4 large cloves Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Coarse Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 cup your favorite BBQ Sauce
- Make the rub by combining Paprika, brown sugar, salt and pepper; mix with a fork. Set aside. Slice garlic into 8-10 slivers. Cut slits in pork roast and insert garlic slivers. Pat rub mixture on pork roast. Place the roast in the crockpot. Add remaining rub on top of roast. Pour Worchester sauce over pork roast.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 3-4. If you use a bone in roast remove it and any fat that may remain. With 2 forks shred the pork. Add Barbeque sauce and stir. Pile pork onto your bun or rolls, add coleslaw if you like for some crunch and additional flavor.
This recipe makes a ton so its great for family gatherings or just to have a lot of leftovers. Enjoy!