The Best CrockPot Pulled Pork
One of the tricks to bringing the flavor in this recipe is to cut little slits into the roast and then insert garlic slivers into it. My mom taught me this recipe and we love it! View the video below to see how I make this delicious pulled pork!
I love my instant pot! It’s been so fun converting slow cooker recipes into Instant Pot versions. I love being able to cook something in 2 hours versus 6-8 and getting the same results! It’s amazing! Check it out HERE.
This easy recipe for pulled pork made in the crock pot/slow cooker or the instant pot is sure to become a family favorite!
- 1 4lb Boston Butt Pork Roast
- 1/4 cup Worchester Sauce
- 4 large cloves Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Coarse Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 cup your favorite BBQ Sauce
- Make the rub by combining Paprika, brown sugar, salt and pepper; mix with a fork. Set aside. Slice garlic into 8-10 slivers. Cut slits in pork roast and insert garlic slivers. Pat rub mixture on pork roast. Place the roast in the crockpot or instant pot. Pour worchester sauce over pork roast.
- Slow Cooker: Cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 3-4.
- Instant Pot: Cook at high pressure for 120 minutes.
- If you use a bone in roast remove it and any fat that may remain. With 2 forks shred the pork. Add Barbeque sauce and stir. Pile pork onto your bun or rolls, add coleslaw if you like for some crunch and additional flavor. Enjoy!
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts sent directly to your inbox every Thursday!