Easter Bunny Cheeseball, Jalapeno Bacon Cheeseball
- 2 8oz. packages of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 package of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 3 jalapenos, deseeded and finely diced
- 1 tsp lawry’s seasoned salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded white cheeses, divided
- for decorating
- 2 Candy Eyeballs
- 2 radishes
- 1 parsnip
- 1 stalk of cauliflower
- To make your cheeseball make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature, I like to take mine out 2 hours prior to making the recipe. In the bowl of a stand mixer add all the ingredients, except 1 cup of the shredded cheese and mix with the paddle attachment until well combined.
- With wet hands grab the entire mixture and form into a ball. Roll the ball in the shredded cheese to coat the entire ball. Place on plastic wrap and then wrap up and put in the fridge. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to firm up before decorating.
- To decorate as a bunny I used 1 parsnip, 1 radish and 2 Candy Eyeballs. To make the nose I used a sharp paring knife and cut the shape I wanted out of 1/2 of a radish. I then peeled the second radish and used the peel as the inside of the ears and the lines for the mouth. I cut a parsnip lengthwise and then trimmed it to be the shape of the ears. I also added a big stalk of cauliflower for the tail. Everything will stick onto the cheeseball if you press all the pieces firmly in it.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts sent directly to your inbox every Thursday!