Egg Nog Cinnamon Bread
A delicious treat for the Holidays, this Egg Nog Cinnamon bread is sure to be a hit!
Serve it up warm Christmas morning or for an evening snack for Holiday guests, no matter when you eat it this Egg Nog Cinnamon bread will be a new favorite recipe!
A delicious holiday recipe, this egg nog cinnamon bread is a delicious breakfast, dessert or snack!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup AE Classic Egg Nog
- 1 Tablespoon AE Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup AE Sour Cream
- Swirl Topping
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Icing Glaze
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons AE Classic Egg Nog
- Pre-heat the oven to 350. Prep a loaf or other small pan with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer combine all your dry ingredients and mix. Add in the wet ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add bread dough to prepared pan.
- In a small bowl combine swirl ingredients together – sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg & water. Spread it evenly over bread dough and then using a knife swirl it into the top of the dough to incorporate it into the bread.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean. Remove the bread from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the glaze ingredients by combining 1/2 cup powdered sugar with 1 tablespoon AE Classic Egg Nog. When the bread has cooled, pour the glaze over the top and serve. Enjoy!.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of AE Dairy via RhythmOne. The opinions and text are all mine.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts sent directly to your inbox every Thursday!