Corned Beef Leprechaun Cheeseball
- 1/4 lb. deli corned beef, diced
- 3 green onions, diced
- 2 packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 green bell pepper for the hat
- small piece of yellow bell pepper for the hat
- small piece of red bell pepper for the mouth
- 2 black olives for the eyes
- small pieces of a parsnip for nose & hat
- 1 carrot peeled with a vegetable peeler for the beard & hair
- To make your cheeseball make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature, I like to take mine out 2 hours prior to making the recipe. In the bowl of a stand mixer add all your ingredients and mix with the paddle attachment until well combined.
- With wet hands grab the entire mixture and form into a ball. Place on plastic wrap and then wrap up and put in the fridge. Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to firm up before decorating.
- To decorate cut out your vegetables into the shapes shown in the picture. I used 1/2 of a bell pepper for the top of the hat and the brim part is made with the top part of the bell pepper that has the stem on it, stem cut off. I used a piece of parsnip for the nose and the stripe on the hat. The yellow square on the hat is a yellow bell pepper and the mouth is a thin strip of red bell pepper. The eyes are the ends of 2 black olives, the end that looks like a star. For the hair and beard i just peeled a carrot with my vegetable peeler, I discarded the first layer of the carrot and then kept peeling and used those. I also used thinly cut carrot for the eyebrows. All of the facial features stayed on by just pressing the cut out pieces into the cheeseball.
Creative Inspiration in your inbox!
Subscribe to get holiday ideas, delicious recipes and fun crafts in our newsletter!